|Faculty / Departement||Register by Units||Register by Projects||Register of researchers|
|Register by Collaborations||Ranking by Domains||Ranking by Frascati||Disciplines CREF|
Investigation of the prelexical units involved in the recognition of speech in French, which is compared to other languages. The paradigms used are the phonological priming and the induction of perceptual errors. One examines also the possible influence of orthographic representations on speech attentional strategies and on speech conscious analysis.
• F.R.S.-FNRS et Fonds associés (hors FRIA)
• Fonds associés (toutes subventions, y compris la Loterie Nat.)
• Autres ministères fédéraux
• Autres ressources extérieures
• Financement de base institutionnel